Many IT professionals understand the basics of networking. However very few truly understand networking architecture and thus are limited in terms of network design and troubleshooting. At IntelPacific
we understand networks, and are experts in maintaining and troubleshooting network performance issues. Wether you require WAN connectivity for remote offices or simply need your small office network to run optimally, IntelPacific
can support your networking needs. (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, MPLS, NAT, VLANS, WAP, Routers, Switches, VPN, etc.)
WHAT WE DO Setup a new network or rebuild your existing network with our network design and support servicessetup a new network or rebuild your existing network with our network design and support services
Whether you're starting a new business (or branch office of an existing business), or you need network support for your existing network, designing and implementing a new network is something we've been specializing in for years
New networks for new business
It's great to see new businesses starting all the time - those are often some of the most exciting jobs as well, because we get to create something new. Getting started on the right foot with your network can lead to years of smooth sailing. There are many fundamental principles that are critical to ensuring a stable, scalable network infrastructure. If you're at that point and ready to get started, call us today!
Overhaul your existing network
Unfortunately we've come across some customers who call us because things have never worked right and rather than wasting time trying to salvage it, they prefer to start over. Fortunately we have a lot of experience setting up networks and a fair amount of experience helping clients start over (fortunately this isn't something that has to be done very often). Proper planning can reduce the down-time associated with this and get you moving towards better times.
Is it time to upgrade those Linksys routers to business class routers/security devices? Want to upgrade your servers? Want to add a wireless network? With some planning and a bit of testing, we can get these things implemented for you in a timely manner.
A well maintained IT infrastructure is critical on a company/organization’s performance. We provide the following services:
• Server Administration – Setup and maintain computer server hardware and software.
• Internet Support – Internet access, evaluate bandwidth/speed usage, DSL/T1/EoC/fiber connection configuration, business Ethernet setup, Sonic Wall/Cisco ASA router/firewall installation and configuration.
• Local Area Network(LAN) and Wi-Fi network Management – Design, setup and maintain LAN and Wi-Fi hardware and software.
• Network Tuning – Slow network access, file sharing problem, Internet access speed issues, network randomly break up, peer to peer access error or problem.
• Application Support – Installing and upgrade applications, application data backup, migrating/moving application to a different computer.
• Printer Support – Assessing printing need, evaluate and provide printing solution, printer installation and software setup, network printer setup, configure printer sharing.
• File Sharing Support – Setup folder/directory sharing, setup/troubleshoot access permision, Windows/Linux/Samba/Mac interoperability, Domain users/groups security setup.
• Server or workstation percument – Evaluate current needs & usage to provide the best price/performance recommendation on system upgrade and/or purchse.
• End user support – Provide software support/training to end user. Windows/Mac customization/configuration, Microsoft Office, Email, Internet issues, anti-virus/spyware software, software installation and troubleshooting are some of the support tasks we provide.
Our team can help you manage your servers, network and computer workstations, and in addition, support your users so you can focus your attention on developing and growing your business. IntelPacific
will take the IT problems off your plate and allow you to focus on your company.